Understanding Bribery and Effective Due Diligence Training Course
Understanding Bribery and Effective Due Diligence Training CourseLevel Understanding Duration 2 days Available to book: In-house Request a quote
This two-day course focuses on the operational and technical challenges faced in understanding bribery and effective due diligence.
Delegates attending this course will gain an understanding of the nature and impact of bribery, the harm it can do, the risk it poses to organizations and the methods used to identify risk through an effective assessment.
How will you benefit?
- Familiarization of the context of bribery within organizations
- Identify risk assessment methodologies for bribery
- Recognize effective controls for bribery critical touch points
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Communicate the nature, scale and features of bribery
- Describe the methods used by people involved in bribery and recognize motives and concealment
- Identify bribery indicators and red flags
- Identify how to assess the risk of bribery and critical touch points (CTP’s)
- Address unacceptable bribery risks
- Recognize due diligence with regard to business associates
- Describe the identification and response to suspicions of bribery
- Investigate bribery and subsequent corrective action
- Demonstrate learning to a practical scenario
- Certification auditors
- Anyone working in the public, private and voluntary sectors
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.