IATF 16949:2016 Senior Management Briefing
IATF 16949:2016 Senior Management BriefingLevel Specialist Duration 3 hours Available to book: In-house Request a quote
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization's Automotive Quality Management System. This executive session highlights the benefits of an effective Automotive QMS and introduces you to the key requirements of IATF 16949:2016. Through this, you'll gain a better understanding of both your organization's obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you'll be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate your organization's commitment to quality
- Ensure quality objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your Automotive QMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements
You will learn about:
- Why IATF 16949:2016 was developed
- Overview of the main requirements in IATF 16949:2016
- Context and line-of-sight
- Leadership and commitment
- Planning and Support
- Operation, Performance and Improvement
- Summary of Top Management involvement
- Overall process (with Top Management involvement)
- Senior managers of organizations implementing or running IATF 16949:2016
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.