BS EN 9100:2018 Requirements Training Course
BS EN 9100:2018 Requirements Training CourseLevel Understanding Duration 2 days Available to book: Instructor led training £1375 + VAT Book your place Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
Obtain detailed knowledge of the key terms, definitions and requirements of BS EN 9100:2018 and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs.
In today's fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and competition more intense. Delivering quality products and services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success. Having an internationally recognized Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
Identify requirements and the structure of an effective AQMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of BS EN 9100:2018, key terms, definitions and the integration and the alignment to the ISO standardized high level structure. You'll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of BS EN 9100:2018
- Develop an AQMS using best practice approaches to optimize your systems
- Drive continual improvement on achieving industry requirements for on-time delivery and quality
- Ensure that your quality management systems are integrated into your business management systems
- Operate in a demanding sector by understanding the industry specific and flow down requirements
By the end of this course delegates will be able to define the:
- Importance and benefits of a BS EN 9100:2018
- History of BS EN 9100:2018, the role of IAQG and the standards that support the programme
- Relationship between BS EN 9100:2018, ISO 9001:2015 and the Annex SL High Level Structure
- Terms and definitions of BS EN 9100:2018
- Key concepts of BS EN 9100:2018 (including aerospace process effectiveness)
- Requirements of BS EN 9100:2018
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an BS EN 9100:2018
- There are no formal prerequisites, however it will be useful for delegates to read the standard before attending the course and have a broad understanding of quality management systems
- If you have special requirements that you think we should know about, please do get in touch
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.