BS EN 9100:2018 Implementing Training Course
BS EN 9100:2018 Implementing Training CourseLevel Implementation Duration 3 days Available to book: Virtual instructor led training £1975 + VAT Book your place Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
Develop the knowledge and skill required to implement a BS EN 9100:2018 Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS).
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective AQMS can cost you time, money and customers. That's why it's important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on BS EN 9100:2018helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization's current position and implement the key principles of BS EN 9100:2018. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your AQMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective AQMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction
Upon completion of this course, delegates will:
- have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing BS EN 9100:2018 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of BS EN 9100:2018 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective AQMS
- have the skills to:
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization's current position with regard to BS EN 9100:2018
- Implement key concepts of BS EN 9100:2018
- Implement key requirements of BS EN 9100:2018
- have the knowledge to:
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an BS EN 9100:2018 AQMS
- You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of BS EN 9100:2018, and the key principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our BS EN 9100:2018 Requirements course
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.