Help with building your organization’s resilience
What’s happened and why?
Drawing on the latest academic evidence, business insights and new thinking, we’ve updated the trailblazing British Standard on organizational resilience and how to build it within each organization.
What does BS 65000:2022cover?
It provides guidance and recommendations on what constitutes organizational resilience, the defining attributes and the practical measures that should be considered and that can be taken.
Why use BS 65000:2022?
The standard has changed into a code of practice, and now includes valuable new material that can help your organization understand what resilience means for it and provides the necessary guidance to help you build a more resilient future. In addition:
- It advances the concept of resilience by providing more detail on principles and characteristics
- It harmonizes many existing management processes and systems to save management time and improve investment decisions
- With agreed terms and definitions, it supports discussions on resilience across organizations
- It provides a way to measure resilience
- It can help users enter new markets, accelerate innovation, develop resilience expertise, grow sustainably, improve efficiency, increase trust, and strengthen risk management