This on demand training course will help you to understand how to align objectives across the strategic, functional and operational layers within your organization.
This course will enable you to apply the relevant tools and techniques to support the effective implementation of a performance management system
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Apply the knowledge and skills on the development process of key performance indicators for your organization
- Deploy and manage key performance indicators for your organization
- Understand the critical drivers to ensure successful implementation of performance measurement in your organization
Who should attend?
This course is designed for top management, senior managers or executives who are involved in establishing, leading, and managing the implementation of performance measurement program in the organization.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training:
- Understand the fundamentals and benefits of performance management and measurement
- Understand how to plan and prepare the foundations of a new performance management system
- Understand the six key steps to performance management in the organizational and project contexts
- Develop, deploy, and manage key performance indicators for an organization
- Understand the behavioral and change management considerations of performance management programm
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.