The course covers guidance on the processes and procedures required to perform remote audits, including the use of information and communication technology (ICT) to optimize the audit effectiveness and efficiency and support and maintain the integrity of the audit process. The focus of the course is on 1st and 2nd party audits.
This course has been designed for a remote learning experience. Our high-impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention. This course is an on-line presentation and is discussion/activity based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Understand how guidance standards like ISO 19011:2018 address remote auditing
- Prepare for your first remote audit(s)
- Reflect on your current remote auditing practices with a view to improvement
- Identify possible risks and opportunities to your remote audit activities
- Recognise possible scenarios that may occur during your remote audits and plan for mitigation
- Decide on different ICT approaches for your organization to remote audits
- Advise your organization how BSI will be conducting remote audits
This course is for any existing management system auditor, in any discipline.
You'll already be a management system auditor, in any discipline.
Please note: The general knowledge and skills of auditing (taught on our typical BSI Internal/Lead Auditor course or equivalent) are not covered again in this course.
You'll have the knowledge to explain:
- What is a remote audit and a virtual audit
- Initiating a remote audit, in particular: Audit principles, questions and risk
- The use of information and communication technology (ICT) to optimize audit effectiveness
- How to support and maintain the integrity of the audit process
- BSI remote audits, what to expect, and how to prepare
- Detailed course notes will be provided
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate