Auditing and Approaching Top Management
Interview top management with confidence and play a crucial part in auditing your business with our Auditing and Approaching Top Management eLearning Course.
Learn online at your own pace and get the most out of your interview with top managers – either as part of the overall audit programme or a management responsibilities audit. Train with us to understand management structures and focus on core business processes, objectives and risks. Communicate confidently, have clear goals and plan ahead with questions that add value to your audit programme.
Who should attend?
- Lead Auditors and Quality Managers who need to interact with senior management
- Any staff who have to interview senior management as part of the audit program
What will I learn?
- Have clear objectives and confidence when interviewing top management
- Understand management structures and business objectives
- Prepare for audit sessions and use outputs effectively
- Gain confidence in presentation and communication skills
- Raise awareness of the audit programme and gain buy-in across your organisation
- Achieve professional recognition through involvement with audit programmes.
How will I benefit?
Benefit from efficient and effective internal auditing processes
Improve and maintain management system certification
Align your management structure and business objectives to improve performance
Raise awareness of the benefits of auditing across your organisation
Motivate staff by encouraging professional development
- 1 CPD point is gained for each hour of learning
- Single user access
- Contact us if you would like a multiuser licence or a personalised version for your organisation.