IECQ Approved Process Certification
IECQ AP Scheme
If your organization provides services to electronic and electrical component manufacturers or is part of the supply chain of these products - acquiring certification under the IECQ Approved Process Scheme offers significant business benefits.
Designed to complement and enhance the IECQ Approved Component Scheme Certification for finished components, IECQ Approved Process Certification allows you to certify specific processes and specialist services, that contribute to manufacturing high quality electronic components and component parts.
IECQ AP Certification - What it means for you
The diverse and complex nature of the components industry means it is often difficult and time consuming for larger electrical companies to quality assess every component, component part and assembly process that goes into an end product.
IECQ Approved Process Certification minimizes risks by allowing companies that provide services to electronic and electrical component manufacturers to demonstrate the quality of products and systems and allow potential clients for these services to compare several service providers, without needing to commission time and cost-intensive second party audits.
Acquiring certification offers a raft of benefits for service providers to within the electronics supply chain and also their clients.
Benefits of holding an IECQ AP certificate include:
- Access to new business – demonstrating compliance with the IECQ AP scheme gives customers third party assurance of the quality of the specialised services and processes provided, offering greater peace of mind and securing access to new tenders and projects
- Minimizes risk – IECQ AP shows that services and processes performed have been carried out in accordance with ISO9001 and the additional requirements defined in the IECQ system, reducing potential for product failures and costly product recalls
- Enhanced Quality System – Obtaining an IECQ AP certificate requires that a company’s quality management system meets the requirements of ISO 9001 and the industry specific IECQ –AP scheme, implementation of these creates smoother, more efficient processes and clear insight into opportunities for improvement
IECQ AP - Who is it for?
- Companies providing services to the electronics & electrical components supply chain, for example designers and producers of electronic device packaging, electroplaters and PCB manufacturers.
- Supply chain and procurement managers
Apply now for IECQ AP Certification
We provide a comprehensive range of IECQ certification services. To enhance your brand with IECQ AP status, call our expert team now on +44 345 0765 606.