Here are our top tips for successful implementation: BS 10125:
- Get commitment and support from senior management within your organization
- Engage the whole business with good internal communication about BS 10125, the requirements and certification process.
- Compare your existing repair processes, equipment, parts, quality control and people with the BS 10125 requirements.
- Establish a core team of people to implement and get the best results.
- Map out and share roles, responsibilities and realistic timescales.
- Motivate staff involvement with optional training and incentives.
- Regularly review your systems to ensure you are continually improving.