With Notified Body status for many of the European Directives, BSI can offer one of the most comprehensive CE Marking (CE Mark) certification services in the world and has a team of experts who understand precisely what each Directive requires for each product – to make your life easier.
Other European directives (EU directives), which BSI is not a Notified Body for:
- Cableway Installations for Passengers - 2000/9/EC
- Energy Efficiency: Household Refrigerators & Freezers - 96/57/EC
- Explosives for Civil Uses - 93/15/EEC
- Packaging and Packaging Waster - 94/62/EC
- Recreational Craft - 94/25/EC
- Toys - 88/378/EEC
Why work with BSI?
As a fully participating member of the CB scheme, and approved CBTL (CB Testing Laboratory) we can work with you to achieve CB certification. We can also work with you so you can identify the relevant local standards for your products.
We certify a range of electrotechnical products after they’ve been tested at one of our associated CBTL’s:
- Electronic controls
- Switches and automatic controls for household appliances
- EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) of products
- Household equipment
- Lighting – including luminaires
- Measurement, control and laboratory equipment
- Medical electrical equipment
- IT and office equipment
- Audio visual, information and communication technology
- Cables and Cords
- Electric vehicle chargers