Recorded: 25 August 2021 (12:00 - 13:00 UK time)
What’s this webinar about?
This session introduces PAS 2038:2021, a new standard on retrofitting energy efficiency measures in non-domestic buildings. It covers what’s in the standard, the differences between energy retrofits of domestic and non-domestic properties and government policy towards non-domestic retrofits.
Who is this webinar for?
- Built environment designers
- Service engineers
- Facilities managers
- Energy assessors
- Users of PAS 2035 and PAS 2030
What will you gain?
- Insights into the process of doing energy efficiency retrofits of commercial buildings
- A better understanding of how the new process differs from the standard for residential properties
- Guidance on ensuring best practice and avoiding common pitfalls
- Insights into the government policy context
12:00 - 12:10 Welcome and introduction - Clare Price, Sector Lead - Built Environment, British Standards Institution (BSI)
12:10 - 12:30 PAS 2038: a new best practice standard for retrofitting non-domestic buildings for energy efficiency - Peter Rickaby, Consultant and PAS 2038 Technical Author
12:30 - 12:45 Government policy context for non-domestic retrofit - Andy Jackson, Policy Lead, Energy Efficiency Market
12:45 - 13:00 Q&A session
13:00 End of the webinar
To deepen your knowledge of energy retrofit processes for commercial buildings, watch the on-demand webinar now.