CPI Network summer meeting and consumer CPD training
Date: 13 & 14 July, 2017
Location: Clayton Hotel, 626 Chiswick High Road, W4 5RY, London
This year we are holding the summer all members' meeting and consumer CPD training back to back on 13 & 14 July 2017, bringing together our CPI Network organizations and representatives to participate in two key annual consumer events.
The Consumer and Public Interest Network summer meeting on Thursday 13 July will offer you an opportunity to
- hear from International, European consumer organizations on current and emerging consumer issues
- discuss and debate what’s on the consumer agenda in the UK and how standards can help
- get the latest update from BSI on standards and Brexit
- contribute to CPI Network's aims and objectives
- meet the new CPI team
At the CPI Network continuous professional development face to face training day on Friday 14 July you will be able to
- share your combined wealth of knowledge and experience with each other
- keep up-to-date with new technologies, procedures, products and services – things are changing all the time
- maintain consistency – ensuring that all reps have the same core levels of knowledge
- maintain your continuous professional development
Please note all CPI Representatives are required to attend training as part of our commitment to the CPD of consumer representatives.
All organizations in the CPI Network, including those represented on CPISAC, are welcome to attend or to nominate one or more of your team who would benefit from the consumer training offered.