The Certified DPO training course enables you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” credential. By holding a PECB Certified Data Protection Officer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to assist organizations in applying data protection laws and regulations.
Duration: 4 days
Who should attend?
- Project managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPO and Senior Managers responsible for the personal data protection of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security, incident management and business continuity team
- Expert advisors involved in security of personal data
- Technical experts and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a DPO role
What will I learn?
The programme is broken into four modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to the GDPR and initiation of the GDPR compliance
- Module 2: Plan the implementation of the GDPR
- Module 3: Deploying the GDPR
- Module 4: Monitoring and continuous improvement of GDPR compliance
Please note that the exam is included in the price, students can book the exam through PECB’s system which is remotely invigilated at a time convenient to you.
How will I benefit?
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the basic concepts and components of the Data Protection Regulation
- Understand the goal, content of and the correlation between the GDPR and other regulatory frameworks
- Gain a thorough understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques for the effective protection of data
- Interpret the data protection requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain ongoing compliance to the GDPR
- Comprehensive course materials
- Certificate of attendance