As products, services, technology and society evolve over time, so do the standards that deal with them. So it’s important that you stay up-to-date otherwise you’ll be following increasingly out of date guidelines.
But staying up-to-date can be a time-consuming task, particularly if you use a number of standards. When you become a Member, however, the task becomes far simpler.
- Every month, the details of every updated standard are collated for you in Update Standards delivered in a digital format via the Member email newsletter and online.You’ll also receive a monthly enewsletter that gives you information about how your organization can perform better, news about standards, free event and offers, as well as tips and advice
- When you use our Private List Updating Service we can automatically send you new print editions of any standards you use, national, international and foreign.
As a result, you can ensure that your organization always has the most up-to-date standards, helping you stay on the cutting edge of best practice.
Using the Private List Updating Service (PLUS)
For a small additional fee, you can put the job of keeping your standards up-to-date in the hand of experts. Our PLUS service not only saves you time but also removes the risk of errors. You just submit the list of national and international standards that you want tracked and we’ll send you the latest print editions as soon as they become available.
- You'll find that the service can easily pay for itself in time-saving alone
- Signing up to the service fulfils the document control requirements of ISO 9001 and other management systems
- The latest standards can be essential for meeting your legal or contractual obligations – PLUS minimizes your legal risk by ensuring that you use the correct edition at all times
- PLUS monitors more than 54 standards organizations worldwide, the most extensive coverage anywhere
> See a full list of organizations and standards covered by PLUS