The Private List Updating Service (PLUS) is a service for Members only, which automatically delivers the latest print edition of your standards when they’re revised or replaced.
All you need to do is submit the list of national and international standards that you want tracked and then leave the rest to us. We’ll check your standards are up to date, and send you the latest editions as soon as they become available.
> See a full list of organizations and standards covered by PLUS
Why PLUS makes sense
- Save time and money updating your standards library, and eliminate the risk of errors. You’ll find that the service easily pays for itself in time-saving alone
- Easily meet document control requirements – a subscription to PLUS is an automatic verification that you hold the latest standards, and it fulfils the document control requirements of ISO 9001 and other management systems
- Reduce your legal risk by ensuring that you use the correct edition at all times. The latest standards can be essential for meeting your legal or contractual obligations
- PLUS monitors more than 54 standards organizations worldwide, the most extensive coverage anywhere
- Put this time-consuming task in the hands of the experts, ensuring peace of mind for you and your business
How does PLUS work?
- You give us a list of standards that you’d like us to monitor and update for you
- We validate these against our comprehensive standards database
- We advise you of the current status of your documents and of any updates needed
- We send you the updated documents as soon as they become available
- You receive a monthly update report which lists all document deliveries and document status
- Your Membership discount will be applied to all British, international and foreign standards where applicable
How much does it cost?
The cost depends on how many standards are on your list.
> See a full list of PLUS charges
How to sign up
Simply download the PLUS application form (PDF), and follow the instructions.
Alternatively, contact BSI Subscriptions on:
Tel: +44 345 086 9001
Fax: +44 20 8996 7047
For current PLUS customers:
> View your PLUS list online
> Amend your PLUS list via our online form
> Amend your PLUS list via email