EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (C|HFIv9) training course
Get the knowledge and expertise to carry-out a computer forensic investigation with our Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (C|HFIv9) training course. It will give you the skills to help identify, track, and prosecute cyber criminals.
By attending this five-day course you'll learn how to acquire, handle and analyse digital evidence. You'll also get hands-on experience with major forensic investigation scenarios using recognized tools and techniques for a successful investigation.
C|HFI v9 is the most advanced Computer Forensic Investigation program in the world, providing a detailed approach to computer forensics and evidence analysis. With this training course you'll gain the knowledge and skills required to pass the CHFI 312-49 exam, which will get you recognized status. Plus the skills you learn are acceptable in a court of law, helping with successful prosecutions in various security incidents such as data breaches, corporate espionage, and insider threats.
Who should attend?
- IT security professionals
- Network administrators
- HR professionals / Site administrators
- Individuals responsible for internal disciplinary issues/monitoring
- Legal professionals
What will I learn?
- Computer forensics in today's world
- Computer forensics investigation process
- Searching and seizing computers
- Digital evidence
- First responder procedures
- Computer forensics lab
- Understanding hard disks and file systems
- Windows forensics
- Data acquisition and duplication
- Recovering deleted files and deleted partitions
- Forensics investigation using AccessData FTK
- Forensics investigation using EnCase
- Steganography and image file forensics
- Application password crackers
- Log capturing and event correlation
- Network forensics, investigating logs and investigating network traffic
- Investigating wireless attacks
- Investigating web attacks
- Tracking emails and investigating email crimes
- Mobile forensics
- Investigative reports
- Becoming an expert witness
How will I benefit?
- Get hands-on experience with major forensic investigation scenarios using recognized tools and techniques for a successful computer forensic investigation
- Gain the knowledge to identify, track and prosecute cyber criminals.
- Get the knowledge and skills for the CHFI 312-49 exam, where you can gain certified Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator status
- Comprehensive course materials
- DVD with recognized tools
*The cost of the exam is included in the course. You'll be provided with a voucher that will allow you to take the exam on the final day of the course.