Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge training course
Get the skills to manage information security in the cloud with our Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge training course.
By attending our two-day course you'll get the skills to identify security threats and best practices for securing the cloud. You will also learn how to assess, build, and secure a cloud infrastructure.
From cloud security fundamentals through to a detailed description of cloud computing, this course will give you the knowledge required to take the CCSK exam* and get certified status.
Duration: 2 days
Who should attend?
This course is designed for IT professionals whose roles are/involve:
- Cloud computing
- Cloud migration
- IT and information security management
- Network administration
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
What will I learn?
- Understand Cloud architecture
- Understand infrastructure security for the cloud
- Understand managing cloud security and risk
- Understand data security for cloud computing
- Understand application security
- Understand Identity and Access Management (IAM) for cloud computing
- Understand cloud security operations
- Understand how to configure security and enable MFA and basic account monitoring practically
- Understand how to configure virtual networks (VPC) and implement baseline controls practically
- Understand how to enable encryption and storage security practically
- Understand how to implement security federation practically
How will I benefit?
- Discover cloud security challenges
- Be confident with cloud security fundamentals
- You'll understand security threats and best practice approaches for securing the cloud
- Get the knowledge required for the CSSK exam, which can help you gain certified status
- A professional training venue with lunch and refreshments (classroom only)
- Official CSA CCSK materials (Provided digitally for online training)
- Final exam preparation with example practice questions
- Certificate of attendance
- Exam voucher