IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
The Online Managing Safely Refresher course is aimed at managers and supervisors who have previously undertaken the full version IOSH Managing Safely course. It is IOSH’s view that it is best practice for Managing Safely certificate holders to renew their learning within a three year period. The refresher course provides delegates with the latest best practice and legislation changes and ensures that their knowledge and best practice is completely up to date.
What will I learn?
Eight interactive modules will cover the following:
- Introducing Managing Safely Refresher
- Identifying Hazards (Optional)
- Risk Assessment
- Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Risk Control
- Measuring Performance
- Your Responsibilities as a Manager
- Protecting our Environment (Optional)
- You will gain 6 CPD points on completing the course
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher certificate
- Single user access