An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized IATF 16949:2016, and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and the effective implementation of processes, based on IATF 16949. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an IATF 16949 automotive QMS.
What will I learn?
You will have the knowledge to:
- Describe the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Apply ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing IATF 16949
- Explain the importance of customer-specific requirements in the internal audit process
- Identify the automotive process approach when auditing
You will have the skills to:
- Plan and initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities, taking account of customer-specific requirements
- Conduct audit activities using the process approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on IATF 16949 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an IATF 16949 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its automotive QMS
- Write factual audit reports and assist with corrective actions
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- You will receive a certificate of attendance on completing the course
- Training course notes