ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 9001:2015. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
“The tutor’s style of delivery is the best I have ever experienced. He was lively, very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to introduce examples in order to support knowledge intake.” Karen Cadman, Collier and Madge
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Staff responsible for conducting internal audits
- Those who want to monitor quality management system performance
What will I learn?
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Lunch and refreshments
- Detailed course notes
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate