This two-day ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor training course teaches you the vital skills needed to carry out an internal audit within your own organization. It will suit anyone already familiar with ISO 9001:2015 and is delivered as a mix of practical activities, group discussions, and classroom learning.
An ISO 9001:2015 quality management system (QMS) helps organizations to become more efficient and maintain high standards of service delivery. This ISO 9001:2015 internal audit training from your partner in learning shows exactly what an effective audit requires and highlights where you can take action.
With support from expert tutors, you’ll sharpen your auditing skills and understand how to plan, execute, report and follow up on an internal audit, in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
How will I benefit?
- Gain the confidence to carry out ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Be able to write comprehensive audit reports
- Understand everything there is to know about auditing according to ISO 19011:2018
- You will receive an internationally recognized BSI training academy certificate of attendance
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
- Prerequisites: You should already have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 requirements, and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course (or equivalent); as the requirements are not taught in this course.
You’ll have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of auditing management systems according to ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 9001:2015
You’ll have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare and audit activities; complete the audit
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Audit follow-up
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate