ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015, and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of organizational processes conforming to ISO 9001:2015. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
You should already have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 requirements, and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course (or equivalent); as the requirements are not taught in this course.
“The tutor’s style of delivery is the best I have ever experienced. He was lively, very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to introduce examples in order to support knowledge intake.” Karen Cadman, Collier and Madge
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of auditing management systems according to ISO 19011:2018
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 9001:2015
Delegated will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements for an ISO 9001:2015 internal audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QMS
- Write factual audit reports and assess corrective actions
- Lunch and refreshments
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate