This course focuses on implementing a framework based on ISO 9001:2015 which can help your organization consistently deliver and drive continuous quality improvement in your products and services. With step-by-step training from your partner in learning, you’ll develop a personalized plan for meeting quality standards in your organization.
An effective quality management system (QMS) can save time and money, so it’s important to get it right from the start. This two-day course will guide you on how to effectively implement ISO 9001:2015.
You’ll learn which components are required from an implementation perspective and how to put them into action. You’ll also gain the skills needed to assess your current position against 9001:2015 standards. Designed for anyone responsible for an ISO 9001:2015 QMS, this course will give you a clear understanding of putting a QMS in place.
How will I benefit?
- Understand the benefits of an effective ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Develop a plan and identify the resources for delivery
- Understand the tools and techniques needed to run a successful QMS.
- Provide a better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Deliver products and services that meet customer needs
- You will receive an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate of attendance
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Those who want to learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001
- Managers or executives involved in delivering ISO 9001
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
- Detailed training course notes
- Implementation Toolkit
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate