Introduction to ISO 44001
Introducing any new initiative to an organization can be challenging. The Requirements and Migration to ISO 44001:2017 Training Course is focused on providing a high level insight for those individuals who may be initially impacted by any changes, or, have been assigned to collaborative programmes.
You will gain an insight to the key requirements encompassed within the ISO 44001 standard, and seeks to address the fundamental objectives of a structured approach to collaborative working.
For those organizations using BS 11000, it will provide an understanding of the new requirements within ISO 44001.
Who should attend?
- Relationship Champions and coordinators
- Bids and procurement teams that wish to develop collaborative working relationships and solutions
- Internal Auditors undertaking BS 11000 audits
- Anyone with responsibility for “transitioning” from BS 11000 to ISO 44001
- Support functions e.g. HR, Finance, Procurement
What will I learn?
- An understanding and awareness of the requirements of ISO 44001
- How to adopt a systemic approach to relationship management
- The benefits of creating a robust system to ISO 44001
- To ensure the maximum engagement through internal readiness, partner engagement and life cycle management of a strategic business relationship
How will I benefit?
This Requirements and Migration to ISO 44001:2017 Training Course will provide a step by step review of the standard’s eight stage model and will address the key benefits and fundamentals.
It will also provide insight into the organizational changes that may be necessary, and how the principles of ISO 44001 seek to support the appropriate behaviours that will drive successful outcomes.
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes