ISO 41001:2018 Implementation
In a globally-competitive environment, Facility Management (FM) organizations and providers need to communicate among themselves and with interested parties using common principles, concepts and terms, including the assessment and measurement of performance. This is the primary driver for, and purpose of the standard ISO 41001:2018.
This two-day course will equip you with the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 41001. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation and monitor your Facility Management System (FMS).
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 41001 FMS
You should already have a good knowledge of ISO 41001, and the key principles of an FMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 41001 Facility Management Requirements course. The requirements of ISO 41001 are not taught on this course.
What will I learn?
The course covers the following specific learning objectives:
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective FMS
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 41001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 41001 from an implementation perspective
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness, thus improving cost benefits to organizations and service consistency
- Operate using a recognized common platform for all types of organizations
- Become familiar with a typical framework for implementing an FMS. This should form a sound basis for your implementation efforts and benefit your organization
- Recognize where adjustments might need to be made, according to this framework, to accommodate your situation and progress to date
- Increase your knowledge of the key concepts and requirements of ISO 41001, from an implementation perspective
- Conduct your own baseline review of your organization’s current position regarding ISO 41001, and implement key concepts and requirements relating to ISO 41001
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate