This one-day course will provide you with the knowledge required to update and manage your Information Security Management System (ISMS) when certifying to ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
This course also provides a review of the updated standard from ISO/IEC 27001:2013, what the key differences are, and how an organization may implement and audit these changes.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Learn how to effectively transition your ISMS to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Gain an understanding of the new Annex A controls and how ISO/IEC 27002:2022 can support
- Understand how to audit the changes to the management system and new Annex A controls
- Understand the transition timeline and what you need to do to prepare
ISO/IEC 27001 qualified implementers and auditors or those with equivalent knowledge and experience. Suggested job roles include:
- Those responsible for implementing and managing an information security management system
- Those with responsibilities for auditing their information security management system
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Define the changes to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Determine how to use ISO/IEC 27002:2022 in the management of ISO/IEC 27001 control sets
- Demonstrate how to audit changes to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Recognize the requirements for an effective transition to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Detailed course notes
- Certificate of attendance
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI training course certificate