ISO 22301:2019 Internal Auditor Training Course
The adoption of a BCMS is intended to help an organization to continually improve its business continuity performance, fulfil legal and other requirements, and achieve its business continuity objectives. An internal audit programme is one of 4 key assurance processes within an effective BCMS. By attending this course, you will benefit by learning and developing the skills necessary to conduct audits with various objectives, including assessing an organization’s ability to achieve its intended outcomes.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the implementation and effectiveness of processes based on ISO 22301:2019. Using a case study BCMS, you’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports, and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 22301:2019, and the key principles of a BCMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 22301:2019 Requirements course; as the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 are not taught on this course
What will I learn?
You’ll be able to explain:
- The guidelines of management system auditing, according to ISO 19011
- The application of these guidelines to auditing a BCMS intended to conform to ISO 22301:2019
You will acquire the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Follow-up corrective actions and ‘close-out’
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Recognize the generic internal auditing requirements of management system standards with which you will be expected to comply. This will include the meanings and intention of certification criteria and associated methodologies, techniques or tools
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 22301:2019 audit activities
- Identify and apply the requirements of an ISO 22301:2019 audit
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate