Business Continuity Foundation Training Course
In just three days you can take the first steps towards protecting your business in times of crisis. Our Business Continuity Foundation Training Course takes everything our qualified business continuity management (BCM) experts know and delivers a comprehensive introduction to BCM best practice.
The three day course is endorsed by the Emergency Planning Society and delivered by Continuity Systems Ltd, bringing you the best in BCM training. You will learn the basics alongside BCI Good Practice Guidelines and the ISO 22301 standard.
Understand why BCM is important and how to lay the foundations for your own business continuity. Be confident planning BCM recovery strategies, gaining buy-in from colleagues and leading your company to implement ISO 22301.
Who should attend?
“BSI was recognised as the most credible certification body, so was the natural choice.”
- Newcomers to BCM at managerial and operational level
- Those with some BCM knowledge who require formal training.
What will I learn?
- Understand why BCM planning is important
- Learn how to apply BCM to your business
- Identify all elements of an effective BCM plan
- Be confident gaining buy-in from colleagues and senior managers
- Be able to lead business continuity plans in your organisation
- Boost CPD and your professional reputation.
How will I benefit?
- Encourage business continuity awareness across your organisation
- Benefit from internal BCM and ISO 22301 knowledge
- Start planning business continuity and protect your business
- Become better placed to gain ISO 22301 certification
- Build customer confidence with robust continuity plans
- Motivate employees through CPD.
- You will gain 24 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes