ISO 22000:2018 Senior Management Briefing
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s Food Safety Management System (FSMS). This executive session highlights the differences in top management leadership and commitment requirements in ISO 22000:2018. Through this, you’ll gain a better understanding of both your organization’s obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you will be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
Who should attend?
Senior managers of organizations operating an existing ISO 22000:2005 management system, and wishing to possibly transition to an ISO 22000:2018 management system.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- An overview of leadership and ISO 22000:2018
- Context, leadership and commitment
Operation, performance evaluation, improvement
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to food safety practices
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment in relation to your FSMS
- Ensure food safety objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your FSMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting food safety requirements
Promote a culture supporting the intended results of the FSMS
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate