ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training Course
The adoption of a food safety management system (FSMS) is intended to enable an organization to improve its food safety (FS) performance and to manage its FS risks. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective FSMS, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization’s FS performance.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 22000. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports, and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 22000 FSMS.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 22000 and the key principles of an FSMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 22000 Requirements course or the ISO 22000 Transition course (if you have previously attended a Requirements course to the old standard).
What will I learn?
You will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Determine the application of ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing ISO 22000
You will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 22000 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 22000 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its FSMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate