NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
The NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management provides a comprehensive introduction to environmental management systems, international standards and current best practice for control of environmental hazards.
Who should attend?
- Managers, supervisors and those with Environmental Management responsibilities within their roles
What will I learn?
The NEBOSH Environmental Certificate is based on UK, EU and International Standards. It consists of two Units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH Environmental Certificate qualification:
Unit EC1: Management and Control of Environmental Hazards
- Foundations in Environmental Management
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Control of Emissions to Air
- Control of Contamination of Water Sources
- Control of Waste and Land Use
- Sources and Use of Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Control of Environmental Noise
- Planning for and Dealing with Environmental Emergencies
Unit EC2: Environmental Practical Application
Unit EC1 NEBOSH Environmental Certificate is assessed by a two-hour written examination.
How will I benefit?
- Boost your career prospects; NEBOSH Certificates are valued by employers globally
- Eligible for Technician Membership of CIWEM (TechCIWEM)
- Detailed course notes