Organizational Change Practitioner (ISO 18404) Training Course
The change management approach when combined with Lean Six Sigma methods and tools provides a full, simple to use, tool set and effective approach to project work and continual improvement within the workplace.
This interactive and highly practical two-day course will provide first-hand experience of the approaches and tools of change management that are used to affect continual improvement (a goal for most organizations and a requirement of standards such as ISO 9001:2015).
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to apply effective and structured change management methodologies in order to help their organization and Lean Six Sigma projects achieve step change improvements in quality and efficiency.
You are able to undertake this as a standalone course if you only want to learn about project based change management.
Attendance of BSI's White, Yellow and Foundation Green Belt courses are a prerequisite for attendance to BSI's Six Sigma Green Belt (ISO18404) and/or Lean Practitioner (ISO18404) courses, which themselves are required for progression to BSI Green Belt or Lean Practitioner certification.
What will I learn?
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Describe some key change management methodologies and tools for continual improvement
- Lead and guide teams through change implementation to deliver successful continual improvement
- Correctly select and apply key change management tools
- Identify humanistic behaviour and mind-sets that impact successful change
- Conduct self-assessment to improve performance in Lean Six Sigma project delivery and change management tools
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate an understanding of some of the available change management methodologies and how to apply them to lead continual improvement projects and teams through change
- Confidently apply change management tools to overcome and avoid organizational resistance to change implementation
- Utilize change management tools to increase the probability of successful project outcomes with and positive organizational change
- Take an essential step towards becoming an ISO 18404 Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Practitioner
- Detailed course notes and lunch are provided
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
- You will also have the opportunity to apply for BSI Lean Six Sigma Foundation Green Belt Certification