AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B) Requirements Training Course
The aerospace quality management standard, AS/EN/JISQ 9120, has been developed specifically for aerospace distribution and stockist organizations.
In today’s fast-paced environment, customers are more demanding and competition is more intense. Effective implementation of a quality management system based on AS/EN/JISQ 9120 can help organizations to ensure safety, reliability and airworthiness.
Having an internationally recognized aerospace quality management system (AQMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
This course will enable you to identify the requirements and the structure of an effective AQMS and what this means for you. You’ll gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B), key terms, definitions and the integration and the alignment to the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of quality management system based on AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B).
We also offer a 1 day version of this course for those who already have knowledge in this area. Find out more here.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to define the:
- Importance and benefits of an AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B) AQMS for stockist/distribution organizations
- History of AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B), the role of IAQG and the standards that support the programme
- Relationship between AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B), ISO 9001:2015 and the Annex SL high level structure
- Terms and definitions of AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B)
- Key concepts of AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B) (including aerospace process effectiveness)
- Requirements of AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B)
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B)
- Develop an AQMS using best practice approaches to optimize your systems
- Drive continual improvement on achieving industry requirements for on-time delivery and quality
- Ensure that your quality management systems are integrated into your business management systems
- Operate in a demanding sector by understanding the industry specific and flow down requirements
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.