BS EN 9110:2018 Implementing Training Course
BS EN 9110:2018 is the aerospace quality management standard that has been developed specifically for aerospace Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) organizations whether on contract or permanent basis.
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective AQMS can cost you time, money and customers. That's why it's important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on BS EN 9110:2018 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization's current position and implement the key principles of BS EN 9110:2018. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your AQMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an BS EN 9110:2018 AQMS.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of BS EN 9110:2018, and the key principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our BS EN 9110:2018 Requirements course.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, will delegates will:
- have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing BS EN 9110:2018 following the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of BS EN 9110:2018 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective AQMS for a MRO organization
- have the skills to:
- Conduct a base line review of an organization's current position with regard to BS EN 9110:2018
- Implement key concepts of BS EN 9110:2018
- Implement key requirements of BS EN 9110:2018
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective AQMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate