Issue 9: For a better world - how standards are improving lives across the globe
Standards are all around us, impacting all aspects of our lives from construction to nanotechnology, from energy management to health and safety, from the quality of your breakfast to protecting your online data. In this issue of Standards Outlook our BSI experts look at how standards are changing the world in areas that are essential to all of our futures.
In addition, we are delighted to have external contributions from Nikki Stopford, chair of the BSI Consumer Forum and Julie Hunt, chair of the Consumer and Public Interest Network (CPIN).
Issue 9 includes:
- All voices heard – inclusion and diversity in standards making
- Net Zero – from commitments to action
- NSBs in the vanguard of the race to net zero
- Fighting cybercrime and building trust
- Hydrogen takes its place in the decarbonization toolkit
- Standards support ethical artificial intelligence
- International Projects takes on global challenges
- BSI Identify brings construction into the digital age
- Creating dementia-friendly communities
- Speaking up for consumers – CPIN and then Consumer Forum