Associate Consultant Programme (ACP)
You know that bringing standards to your business has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition. You also know that being independently assessed and certified gives you credibility and helps attract new customers. However, you may not have the resources, time or expertise in house to achieve this on your own. That’s why we can show how and where to get that much needed additional support.
Our Associate Consultant Programme (ACP) can connect you with independent consultants in your region who can give you the expert advice you need. Our ACP members can help you put industry best practice into place within your business. They can also support you throughout implementation as you work towards certification – sharing their knowledge of regulatory requirements and showing you how to stay resilient and responsive. This way, we maintain our impartiality as an independent certification body.
All members are issued with an ACP logo and certificate of membership, which are different and separate to our Assurance Mark. Membership of the ACP does not imply that we represent, recommend or certify these consultants, but we do know that our members across the UK have extensive experience of working with certified management systems.
They can help you get to where you want to be as efficiently as possible across multiple standards including the following:
- Quality Management: ISO 9001
- Information Security Management: ISO/IEC 27001
- Business Continuity Management: ISO 22301
- Environmental Management: ISO 14001
- Energy Management: ISO 50001
- Events Management: ISO 20121
- Carbon Neutrality: PAS 2060
- Occupational Health and Safety Management: ISO 45001
- IT Service Management: ISO 20000
- Aerospace Quality Management: AS9100, AS9110, AS 9120
- Automotive Quality Management: IATF 16949
- Food Safety Management: ISO 22000
- Building Information Modelling: ISO 19650
- Collaborative Business Relationships:
- BRCGS Food Safety Certification
- Kitemark for Vehicle Damage Repair: BS 10125