ISO 45001 Lead Implementer training course
This course combines our ISO 45001 Requirements and Implementation courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide you with: An in-depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching you management skills such as leadership, effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of an ISO 45001 management system.
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to explain:
- What is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
- Why an OH&S MS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 45001 and its intended outcome
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 45001
- The main requirements of ISO 45001
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 45001 following the PDCA cycle
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- The benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective OH&S MS
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization's current position with regard to ISO 45001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 45001
- Implement key requirements of ISO 45001
- Identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of a Management System, including:
- Leading the implementation project
- Support and planning tools
- Facilitating organizational change
- Effective delegation
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Develop the management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 45001 management system within your organization
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the courses exam
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate