The Obligations for Economic Operators within the Medical Device Regulations
The Obligations for Economic Operators within the Medical Device RegulationsLevel Specialist Duration 1 hour Available to book: On-demand elearning £185 + VAT Book now
The Medical Devices Regulation (MDR) is the legislation detailing the requirements, that manufacturers must meet to place medical devices on the market in the European Union.
Learn about the various economic operators and their obligations according to the MDR.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
This short course aims to provide you with the key requirements for economic operators within the Medical Device Regulations (MDR). There is now a lot more emphasis on economic operators and their obligations according to the MDR, we’ll be exploring this to give you a better understanding of what this actually means.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Appreciate the different economic operators under the MDR
- Gain a better understanding of the obligations placed on the economic operators
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the obligations of the MDR, and what that actually means for the economic operators
- Appreciate what an economic operator means as per the MDR
- Understand where you can find the requirements for economic operators in the MDR
Quality, Regulatory, Technical professionals working in the Medical Device industry
- This is an online, interactive on-demand course.
- The course content is both detailed and engaging, with explanations, activities, and knowledge checks to enhance your learning.
- Duration 1 hour
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.