Root Cause Analysis in the Food Industry
Root Cause Analysis in the Food IndustryLevel Specialist Duration 4 hours Available to book: In-house Request a quote
This course will provide you with a framework to implement root cause analysis and provides two commonly used methodologies to identify root cause.
How will you benefit?
- Learn how to use root cause analysis methodology and find practical steps to identify the true cause of nonconformity
- Transfer knowledge gained into operational practices which apply the process of RCA
- Implement RCA systems in your organization
- Gain real-world examples of best practice to bring back to your organization
- You will be encouraged to share experiences and knowledge with other attendees to enhance learning outcomes
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Describe the key concepts of root cause analysis (RCA)
- Explain the intent and benefits of RCA
- Describe a formal RCA process and identify the steps to implement
- Interpret key concepts of different RCA methodologies and distinguish the most appropriate methodology for different types of nonconformities
- Apply the concept of RCA methodologies to a variety of food industry nonconforming situations
- Demonstrate awareness of correct and incorrect RCA application
Those involved in the problem solving activities in their organization.
- Senior management
- Technical/Quality assurance
- Production and operations
- Purchasing and supply
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally respected BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.