Risk assessment on-demand training course
Risk assessment on-demand training courseLevel Understanding Duration 3 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £185 + VAT Book now
This course aims to:
- Teach the tools, techniques and methodologies used in risk assessment, to be able to build robust food safety management systems (FSMS) based on risk
- Cover the different risk assessment techniques and where to apply them in a food safety management system
On-demand training that’s even more flexible
This course is a good introduction to the topic and is available on-demand for delegates to study at a time and place convenient to them.
How will you benefit?
This course will also help you to:
- Develop knowledge and understanding necessary for executing risk assessment in the workplace
- Gain real-world examples of different risk assessment techniques relevant to food manufacturing
- Understand the tools and techniques required to eliminate risk or reduce it to acceptable levels
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the difference between hazard and risk
- Explain the process required to undertake a risk assessment in the workplace
- Select the relevant risk assessment technique to undertake a particular risk assessment
- Use the principles of the hierarchy of controls when determining controls to mitigate risk
This course is ideal for food supervisors and managers who need to gain an awareness and understanding of risk assessment, as they implement and manage food safety management systems.
- This is an online, interactive on-demand course.
- The course content is both detailed and engaging, with explanations, activities, and knowledge checks to enhance your learning.
- Duration 3-hours
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.