Requirements of the Medical Device Regulation for CE Marking Training Course
Requirements of the Medical Device Regulation for CE Marking Training CourseLevel Understanding Duration 1 day Available to book: Instructor led training £1305 + VAT View dates and book now
This one-day medical device training outlines the key requirements, concepts and overall process for CE marking under the medical device regulation. It’s suitable for anyone working in regulatory affairs/quality assurance or staff partnering with medical device manufacturers.
This stage of your learning journey creates a solid base for implementing your own CE marking projects. It provides essential knowledge about EU medical devices and regulatory affairs from all areas of an organization. It also explains the demands that fall on subcontractors, importers and distributors.
After completing this medical device training, you will have a sound understanding of the medical device regulation and be able to communicate it to others. You will also gain eight CPD points and take away comprehensive training course notes.
How will you benefit?
- Understanding of the European Medical Device Regulation
- Be able to explain the impact of the regulations within your organization
- Gain confidence, training notes and eight CPD points
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Communicate the key requirements and concepts within the Regulation
- Reference the necessary aspects to evaluate if and how your company is affected by MDR and to what extent
- Define the vocabulary used within MDR
- Explain the structure and administration of the Regulation
- Recognize partners of manufacturers affected by the Regulation
- Describe key steps of a conformity assessment
- Explain the main impacts on the QMS relating to MDR
- Recognize requirements for post-market surveillance and updates
- New starters in Regulatory Affairs (RA), personnel increasing their responsibility in this area, and RA professionals who are not familiar with the European MDR
- Personnel working with Regulatory Affairs departments, e.g. top management, manager or project member in QM/QA, R&D, design, manufacturing, supply chain, customer service and sales
- Staff working for organizations that partner with Medical Device manufacturers, e.g. as subcontractor, supplier, OEM, authorized representative, importer, distributor, auditee etc.
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.