Product Safety Management
Product Safety ManagementLevel Specialist Duration 2 days Available to book: Virtual instructor led training £960 + VAT View dates and book now Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
The purpose of this course is to train technical and quality staff from sites who need to be able to establish and implement a hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) system.
What will you learn?
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the BRCGS requirements in relation to HACCP
- Describe Codex Alimentarius principles of HACCP
- Describe the reasons HACCP may fail and the most common BRCGS non-conformities related to HACCP
- Complete the preparatory stages for developing the HACCP plan
- Conduct a hazard analysis, determine CCPs and develop a HACCP plan with monitoring, corrective action and verification activities
- Food laboratory directors, managers and technicians
- Consultants and researchers involved in food safety
Operational, Quality and Technical staff/Food safety management team members implementing HACCP or food safety plans and BRCGS Professionals.
- Detailed course notes
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.