Process Improvement: Introduction Training Course
Process Improvement: Introduction Training CourseLevel Understanding Duration 1 day Available to book: Instructor led training £775 + VAT View dates and book now Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
Today more than ever, organizations worldwide are improving operations by adopting process-driven philosophies, mindsets, and methodologies. As a result, demand for process improvement expertise is increasing day by day.
This interactive and activity based one day course will provide you with a basic understanding of what is meant by process improvement and its benefits. You will gain knowledge of different tools and techniques of process improvement, which will provide you with a logical approach to organization problem solving and process improvement.
The tools and techniques covered during the course are applicable to any process/discipline.
Qualification: This course forms part of our auditor qualification programme. To find out more, please visit our training auditor qualifications page here.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate an understanding of process improvement methodologies
- Recognize different process improvement and problem solving tools
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relevant process diagnostic and process improvement methodologies
- Comprehend organizational core values for process improvement culture
- Develop professionally and network with likeminded peers
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Determine what process improvement is
- Identify benefits of process improvement
- Comprehend value and waste
- Identify TIMWOODS - 8 wastes in the process
- Recognize value stream map (VSM) current state
- Be aware of takt time
- Recognize reactive and proactive problem solving (5 Why, cause and effect diagram)
- Identify various process improvement tools (8D, 7 basic process improvement tools, PDCA, visual management for process control, 5S, SOP)
- Distinguish different stages of process improvement maturity
- Identify process improvement culture
This course is for anyone who wants to have knowledge of the basic concepts of process improvement, wants to learn about different process improvement tools and how to logically improve a process, which can be applied to any workplace, without extensive theory.
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate. There is also an optional online multi-choice exam, to upgrade your certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.