Occupational Stress and Other Psychosocial Risks On-demand eLearning
Occupational Stress and Other Psychosocial Risks On-demand eLearningLevel Understanding Duration 4 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £365 + VAT Book now
This Occupational Stress and other psychosocial risks course includes 7 hazards modules:
- Remote, isolated & lone working
- Shift work and fatigue
- Substance misuse
Work-related stress describes the physical, mental, and emotional reactions of workers who feel they don’t have the abilities or resources to meet the demands placed upon them. It can also be caused by the experience, threat, or fear of intimidation, harassment, or violence. The management of occupational stress and psychosocial risks is an important part of enhancing employee well-being and engagement.
eLearning - training that’s even more flexible
If you require an overview Occupational Stress and other psychosocial risks and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, this online, self-paced course offers you complete flexibility.
You can study in your own time when it suits you, and you can access the course from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
How will you benefit?
The course is aligned to support implementation of ISO 45001 and ISO 45003, but can be used by any professional interested occupational stress, psychosocial risks and psychological health and safety management.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe what emergency planning involves in the context of an OH&SMS.
- List the events that typically occur during an emergency.
- Ask key questions that check if an effective emergency plan is in place.
- Describe the three levels of cause that lie behind most accidents and incidents.
- List the insights that can be brought to light by an investigation.
- Make informed decisions about when to investigate and what process to follow.
- Describe how human factors contribute to accidents and incidents.
- Anyone involved in the ISO 45001 and ISO 45003 implementation
- ISO 45001 and ISO 45003 internal and lead auditors
- Anyone involved in health and safety risk management
- Anyone involved in emergency planning or business continuity / resilience within an organization
- Health and Safety representatives and Trade Union representatives
- Anyone involved in human resources and people management
- Any manager
- Any employee
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.