NEBOSH National General Certificate
NEBOSH National General CertificateLevel Specialist Duration 12 months Available to book: Distance learning £553 + VAT Book your place Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
NEBOSH courses are delivered in partnership with RRC International, an accredited NEBOSH Learning Partner.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (NGC) provides a broad understanding of health & safety issues and is an essential qualification for anyone with health and safety responsibilities as part of their role or working in Health & Safety.
How will you benefit?
- Boost your career prospects; NEBOSH Certificates are highly valued by employers globally
- Meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM)
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is based on UK law. It is made up of two units that must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH National General Certificate qualification:
Unit NG1: Management of Health and Safety
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk - understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit NG2: Risk Assessment
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General workplace issues
- Work equipment
- Unit NG1 is assessed by a two-hour written examination
- Unit NG2 is assessed by a three hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace)
- Anyone with health and safety responsibilities as part of their role or working in Health & Safety
- This is a Distance Learning Course
- Detailed course notes
NEBOSH courses are delivered in partnership with RRC International.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.