NEBOSH HSE Certificate in H&S Leadership Excellence
NEBOSH HSE Certificate in H&S Leadership ExcellenceLevel Specialist Duration 15 hours Available to book: Distance learning £225 + VAT Book your place
NEBOSH courses are delivered in partnership with RRC International, an accredited NEBOSH Learning Partner.
The NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health & Safety Leadership Excellence qualification aims to provide holders with the knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety Leadership to ensure that they can contribute to the effective management of the organization's overall performance.
How will you benefit?
- Designed specifically for managers and leaders in all organisations
- Boost your career prospects, NEBOSH Certificates are valued by employers globally
The NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health & Safety Leadership Excellence qualification consists of one Unit which must be completed to gain the qualification. The course comprises three elements:
- The foundations of health & safety leadership
- Human failure and decision making
With topics including:
- The business benefits of health and safety leadership (including the moral, legal and financial arguments)
- The effects of good health and safety leadership of safety culture
- Human failures
- The HSE's 'Make it happen' model
- Decision making processes including mental short cuts and perception biases
- Leadership styles
- The HSE's five leadership values
- Building relationships with the workforce
The course is assessed by an assessment which includes a leadership intervention that the Learner is planning to undertake.
- Leaders and aspiring leaders who want to gain a core understanding of how their behaviours and responsibilities directly impact on health and safety management
- This is a Distance Learning Course
- Detailed course notes
NEBOSH courses are delivered in partnership with RRC International.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.