ISO/SAE 21434:2021 Vehicle Cybersecurity Requirements On-demand eLearning
ISO/SAE 21434:2021 Vehicle Cybersecurity Requirements On-demand eLearningLevel Understanding Duration 4 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £385 + VAT Book now
With vehicles having more interfaces and more software layers - they can be seen as a computer with wheels. More and more areas are being attacked, creating potentially more vulnerable systems.
Millions of lines of software code in your vehicle increase the likelihood that a software glitch will lead to exploitable vulnerabilities. ISO/SAE 21434 provides the first dedicated standard to consider cybersecurity in engineering road vehicles.
This four-hour on-demand course will provide the knowledge required to manage cybersecurity in automotive engineering.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
BSI’s on-demand courses are market-leading and available 24/7. Developed by top subject matter experts, they contain the same high-quality content you will find in our tutor-led training, but with the added benefit of being able to learn at your own pace and at any time.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain an understanding of ISO/SAE 21434
- Identify the work products required to be conformant with ISO/SAE 21434
- Prepare your organization to implement ISO/SAE 21434
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the development of ISO/SAE 21434
- Describe the main requirements of ISO/SAE 21434
- Explain the concepts and principles of ISO/SAE 21434
- Explain why cyber security is important in automotive engineering
- Describe the terms and definitions used
People with an active involvement in the engineering of vehicle components or items. Suggested job roles include:
- Those responsible for implementing and managing cybersecurity in an automotive environment
- Those with responsibilities for auditing their cybersecurity management systems in an automotive environment
- This is an online, interactive on-demand course.
- The course content is both detailed and engaging, with explanations, activities, and knowledge checks to enhance your learning.
- Duration 3-4 hours
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.