ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Practitioner Qualification
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Practitioner QualificationLevel Practitioner Duration 2.5 days Available to book: Instructor led training Virtual instructor led training Request a quote BSI Qualifications Guide
Download the qualifications guide (PDF) for more information.
Quality management underpins any successful organization. Taking this first step on the auditor qualification pathway will help you to guide improvements to maintain high standards of service delivery.
Auditors will learn what an effective ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) audit looks like and what the impact of the audit is on your organization. With the support of BSI expert trainers, you’ll learn in-context information of how to plan and carry out an audit.
How will you benefit?
- Understand the structure of an effective QMS audit
- Learn how to drive improvement in your organization
- Get the full picture of auditing according to the ISO 19011:2018
- Gain formal recognition of your knowledge and the ability to apply your skills within your organization
- Continue your career progression and development within your role
- Join a global community of qualified professionals to share experiences and practical advice to use in your everyday life
Which qualification will I achieve ?
Each module is followed by a mandatory online multiple-choice examination. Delegates must pass the examination to be awarded the qualification.
On successful completion of your qualification, you’ll receive a BSI Mark of Trust that can be shared across within your organization and across your network of contacts.
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Practitioner qualification includes:
ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Learn the importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Understand the key requirements and terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Recognize the structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Understand main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and 7 management principles
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor (2 Days classroom – in-person or virtual)
- Explain the guidelines of auditing management systems according to ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- Learn the application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 9001:2015
- Understand how to initiate and complete the audit
- Learn to prepare and conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Understand how to complete an audit follow up
After completing your Practitioner level qualification, why not undertake the next step and become an ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Professional qualification holder. Professional level takes you beyond conformity audits and develops your ability to audit improvement initiatives.
The focus of this advanced qualification is to expand upon process improvement approaches that can help strengthen and improve your organization’s quality management system.
The final step on the Auditor qualification pathway provides the opportunity to get your Professional Auditor qualification certified.
Demonstrating that you have applied everything that you have learned in practice and in your work.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.