ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Refresher Training Course
ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Refresher Training CourseLevel Internal auditor Duration 1 day Available to book: In-house Request a quote
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015, and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops your current auditing knowledge in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 to ensure you have the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of organizational processes conforming to ISO 9001:2015.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Refresh your current auditing knowledge and experience
- Gain the confidence to prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001 audit activities
- Understand the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Write factual audit reports and assess corrective actions
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Understand the principles of auditing and auditing to ISO 9001:2015
Delegated will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS who already has some experience of auditing.
You should understand ISO 9001:2015 requirements and have some knowledge and experience of auditing a Quality Management System.
- Briefing notes will be provided
- During the course you will have access to one of our world class tutors
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.