ISO 45001 Implementation Training Course
ISO 45001 Implementation Training CourseLevel Implementation Duration 2 days Available to book: Instructor led training £1535 + VAT View dates and book now Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
Improve occupational health and safety (OH&S) in your organization by implementing an ISO 45001 management system. This course is for anyone who already has good knowledge of the standard and needs to plan, implement, supervise or maintain a 45001 OH&S management system.
During this two-day course, you’ll gain the skills to review where your organization currently is in relation to the standard. Step by step, with help from expert tutors, you’ll develop a plan for implementation and learn about all the documents you need to complete. By the end of the course, you’ll have the skills, knowledge and confidence to interpret the key concepts, benefits and requirements of ISO 45001 and apply them to your own organization.
Available as two days of face-to-face classroom training or live online classroom, you’ll come away with a BSI Training Academy certificate on completion of the course.
How will you benefit?
- Gain the confidence to satisfy all requirements of ISO 45001
- Be able to explain how ISO 45001 adds value to your organization
- Develop professionally and network with peers
- Gain an internationally recognized certificate from BSI, your partner in learning
The course covers the following specific learning objectives:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 45001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective OH&S MS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization's current position with regard to ISO 45001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 45001
- Implement key requirements of ISO 45001
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 45001 OH&S MS
- You should have a good knowledge of ISO 45001, and the key principles of an OH&S MS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 45001 Requirements course
- Detailed course notes provided
- Implementation toolkit
- On completion you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Gain a Certificate of Achievement for this course
You can now qualify for a Certificate of Achievement, by passing the assessment requirements, including an end-of-course online exam, you’ll improve your professional profile and be able to:
- Provide evidence of your learning
- Demonstrate your competence
We will email your exam log-in details when you’ve finished the course. The exam is done online which means you can choose when and where to complete it. You are strongly advised to choose a time and a place where you will not be disturbed, and where you have access to a reliable internet connection. The exam takes approximately 80 minutes, is comprised with 40 multiple choice questions and you have up to 30 days to complete it – including one opportunity for a re-take.
Upon successful completion of this exam you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement alongside your Certificate of Attendance. If, however, you decide not to complete the exam, you will still be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance.
Please talk to a member of our training team on 0345 086 9000 if you have any questions or queries in regards to the online exam and your training course.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.