ISO 41001:2018 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 41001:2018 Lead Auditor Training CourseLevel Lead auditor Duration 5 days Available to book: In-house Request a quote
This ISO 41001:2018 lead auditor training course teaches the fundamental auditing principles and practices, in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to facilities management system (FMS) requirements.
By attending this course, you will gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning and practical auditing experience with coaching, group workshops and open forum discussions. Experienced BSI tutors will guide you through the entire audit process; from initiation to conducting follow-up.
Successful completion of this training course by passing the examination and skills assessment, will demonstrate knowledge and basic skills to undertake and lead a management systems audit.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 41001 audit
- Interpret ISO 41001 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
You’ll gain knowledge to:
- Explain the purpose of; a facility management system (FMS), FMS standards, management system audit, third-party certification
- Describe the business benefits of improved performance of the FMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a facility management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate
You’ll learn skills to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a facility management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 41001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s FMS.
You are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
a) Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and improvement
b) Facility management
- Integration of multiple disciplines in order to have an influence on the efficiency and productivity of economies of societies, communities and organizations
- The manner in which individuals interact with the built environment
- Affects the health, well-being and quality of life of much of the world’s societies and population through the services it manages and delivers
c) ISO 41001
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 41001 and the commonly used facility management terms and definitions
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.